Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

Staying Safe Online



This week we will be looking at how to stay safe online. 

WBS Acceptable Use of Technologies 2014

My School Values:

  • Respect ourselves
  • Respect each other
  • Respect the environment

The same values apply when I am online and when using the school’s technologies.

Some ways in which I can show what this looks like when using school technologies include:


  • Respect ourselves

·       I make sure that there is an adult in the room when online
·       I report anything to an adult that makes me feel uncomfortable
·       I look after my body and mind


  • Respect each other

·       I make comments in a positive, friendly way
·       I use manners  
·       I support others in their learning


  • Respect the environment

·       I take turns when sharing technology
·       I treat all technologies with respect and care
·       I use technology as a learning tool, not as a toy

I have read and understood this and I have shared with my parents

Blogs are used in each class as part of sharing classroom learning. The links can be found on our school website under the Blogs link; photos and videos of the students are often used.

No comments:

Post a Comment