Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

Library Visit: Weds- Who is in our community?


Anna- I learnt that where the Miramar library is now, it used to be a lake. I enjoyed the walk and the talk from Sharon. I am interested in the library (I am doing the Library research). My next steps are to go to the library and interview at least two librarians and ask them questions about their past and their job!

Khailin: I liked learning about Miramar’s past.


Charlie P:  I liked learning about how the library used to be a lake & more!



Zoe.R: I learned a lot about what Wellington used to look like and what Wellington used to look like and what it look likes now. The librarian told us a lot about Miramar. Definitely check out the Miramar Library! 

Blake: I learnt that the Miramar library used to be under a swamp. I also looked at a book with some friends and it was about what Wellington used to look like in the past and what it looks like now!

Alex P: I really like learning about Miramar Peninsula, the library & the lake


Library from Matariki on Vimeo. By Asha

No comments:

Post a Comment