We brainstormed the different ways we could do this
- Say it in English after we say it in Maori every day
- Make a translation Movie where we translate each word as we say it. We could use this to help teach others too.
- PALs could run workshops for other spaces.
- We could put up both translations onto the wall
- Alternate saying the English translation and the Maori version each day.
There is the English translation on the school website. Check it out to practice at home. http://www.worserbay.school.nz/info#TOC-Karakia-and-Student-led-Assembly
Stay tuned to see our progress when achieving this goal!
We know we will have to use a Growth Mindset to be able to remember all of it, even when it gets hard!