Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

Weekly Goal Setting

In Mahutonga Matariki, we set goals each week. This helps us to manage our learning by taking baby steps.

We set goals on a Monday and reflect on them on a Friday.  This week we have made goals around Aroha. We have also made goals around other parts of learning.
Here are some of our goals we made for this week!

My Aroha goal is to help people do two random acts of kindness and be inclusive.

My Aroha goal is to help at lest three people.

To play fair in football and include others.

I want to help friends in need and show them Aroha.

My aroha if kids are on the rainbow bench I will play with them.

 I am going to shows aroha and tidy the Matariki safe twice. 

If I see someone left out from a game, they could come and join me.   
I am going to say nice things (compliment) three people. Example of a compliment: That's a nice hat.
My goal from going from a fixed set to a growth mind set. Mine is for math I want to say I can’t do it yet from I can’t do it because in math I always say I don’t know how to do this or I can’t do this and I am going to say I can’t do it yet now I will keep trying and won’t give up.

My maths goal is to practice my place value more at home.

My literacy goal is to put more things on seesaw. My reading goal is to practice my big words.

My maths goal is to practice doing questions like: how many tens are there in the number 150?

My literacy goal is to finish my persuasive piece of writing by the end of the week. 

My literacy goal is to finish my persuasive writing and focus on my feedback and finish what I had to do before doing anything else.  

My Math's goal is to practice the things I got wrong in my Ikan test and the stuff that I highlighted, things I need to work on. 

My literacy goal is to practice my spelling words and do the right punctuation.




No comments:

Post a Comment