Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Year 6 EBIS Visit

On Tuesday the Year 6's visited Evans Bay Intermediate School (EBIS). We were welcomed into the school by a performance by the Ako Waiata group.


Some of the Year 8's spoke to us about the opportunities available at intermediate (remember Evie?!)


We were then sorted into smaller groups and had to write about something we already knew about EBIS and something we would like to ask.


Then we went into a classroom with our group for the remainder of the first session.

After morning tea we were able to participate in two of the four SPEC Rotations. The options were Digital technologies, Art, Food and Science.



After lunch we competed in a technology challenge - with prizes!

“Today we went to EBIS, it was a great time. I did Cooking, sports and at the end we did a challenge to make a poppy.
Something new I found was that quesadillas are really easy to make, also that digital tech is a lot more then devices.
Something that surprised me was that, EBIS is a lot more fun than I thought.
Something that I'm looking forward to, is to learn more about cooking and about these great things in EBIS."  
Finlay


“Today we went to EBIS l think that it was good because we did so many different things. I am looking forward to going there. I was surprised that there was so many kids go there. I learnt that there is a big obstacle thing.” Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment