Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Eastern Zones Athletics


Worser Bay students were well represented at Eastern Zones Athletics. Every single person demonstrated grit by being brave, being thoughtful, showing perseverance, showing resilience and being passionate!


We LOVE how our students have been working on their Positive Health along with their Positive Accomplishment. 


Sophie: I took part in the relay. There were 5 of us and we all ran 80m. Before the race I felt nervous and excited. I felt like I needed to use a lot of zest. 

Georgia: I felt like I wasn’t my normal self on the way to Eastern Zones. I felt like I didn’t know how I could do it. When I was running I didn’t think I would make it to the end. I did. 

Alex: I had a good day. I took part in the relays. I was nervous at the start. Some people thought I got disqualified as it took ages to pass the baton. I accidentally went into the wrong lane at the end.

Sitara: I felt excited and nervous. My goal was to do my best and I did.

Anastasiya: I felt really nervous at the sprints because there were tons of other girls and there was lots and lots of people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment