Pages

Sunday 12 September 2021

Inspiration Book: Inspired by Matisse

Our Inquiry is called, "The Inspiration Book." We asked: How do artists use Art to share ideas and influence change? We are looking at the purpose of Art and why we do Art.

On Friday, we were inspired by the work of Henri Matisse. We are dialling up our strength of Appreciation of Beauty and Excellence! We are getting ready for our Arts Celebration. Watch this space...

Please have a look at our Matisse inspired Art:








1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am a secondary teacher, Ms. Renaud, from Spokane, WA. I just wanted to say I LOVE the wide array of pieces your students made. They clearly had a lot of fun with this activity, took their creative flow, and ran with it! I admire their imagination in using different colors, shapes, approaches, etc., because it reminds me that I can incorporate this form of fun into my classroom still, too. Maybe a little differently, but the purpose is all the same. Thank you for sharing this activity through Twitter! Their engagement in the activity, as well as their smiles, are so uplifting!

    ReplyDelete