Children will be able to download a copy of their documents from their school Google Apps accounts using Google Takeout as a means to allow them to easily transfer a copy of all of their content from their school account to their own account.
Children will need to:
- Log into their school gmail account
- When they are logged in, click here: Google Takeout
- Select what you would like to download
- Click on “Create Archive”
- A file will be downloaded onto your computer
Children will no longer have access to their Google Accounts after the 18th December.
If you have any questions please speak with Steph.
- Sign into your Parent/ Student account at https://app.seesaw.me
- Click on your Profile Icon on the top left
- Click on the Gear Icon
- Click on Account Settings
- Click on Download Journal Archives
- Click on the Download Zip button to download the archive to your computer.