You need to make a game. The theme is ‘Clean Our Ocean’. The aim is to program the diver character to save the fish by collecting the rubbish.
What you need to do:
- You need to set up a Scratch account to compete in this competition. Ask an adult at home to help you set up an account.
- Download a template below and add it to your Scratch Account:
Year 3, 4 and 5: Clean Our Ocean Beginner 1.sb2
- Make a game
Now it’s up to you to determine exactly how it works. You have to code the parts to the game, for example:
- You program the diver to move and collect the rubbish (it disappears when touched)
- You program the rubbish to move and catch the fish (the fish disappeared when touched by rubbish)
4. Add some surprises and challenges to the playing of your game, like a title page and instructions, new elements and actions, or different levels.
Send finished entries to Nicola email@example.com
Here is an example by Thomas J: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/161906126/#editor
Win a Ranger Drone with HD Camera
And the challenge is not the only reward. The winning entry in each category will receive a Ranger Drone with HD Camera for their classroom.
By the ICT Student Council Group(Thomas, Hunter R, Alex B, Ridley, Jupiter, Alex G)