Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Being Powerful in Lockdown

Our learner attribute this term is "I am Powerful." We have been demonstrating this at home with all of the creative and wonderful things that we have been doing in our "bubbles". We are overcoming challenges, persevering, taking action and making the most of the situation. 

For our Arts Inquiry, we have been thinking about things that inspire us. Maybe some of these will inspire you... 

How to make a Spiderweb

A ping pong challenge!




Being creative with graphing about Covid-19 data by Emelie

"If you google 'giraffe' you can choose to see it in 3D then put it anywhere you like! It is heaps of fun and you can try all sorts of animals."

"We have started to stitch plants out of felt. Yesterday I finished my Venus Flytrap. Now I am working on a spider."

"We have been really inspired by all the memetic and compositional art... thanks for the wonderful ideas."


"You mix 2 cups of cornflour with 1 cup of water, and you can put 3 drops of any food colouring in. Very simple. Mix it up"

Ajooni: When I visited Weta cave last year, there was an artist who made sculptures out of tinfoil. I decided to do the same. Here is my cactus.

Petra: We did a taste test. I got everything correct. I loved the marshmallows and candy floss but the blue cheese was yucky!



What a great way to focus on our Positive Health and practice Maths at the same time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you guys! So much good stuff going on. I am really impressed with your resilience!

    ReplyDelete