Pages

Friday 21 October 2022

Road Patrol Training

Our Year 5s for 2023 had their road patrol training this week. Constable Dann came in to teach us how to be a Road Patroller. We had to dial up our leadership and make sure we were being sensible as other kids rely on Road Patrollers to get to school safely.





"My favourite part was when I got to try it, and it was super duper fun! I’m so happy I didn’t miss out on it! I enjoyed it so much! I had to dial up my Bravery because I was out on the road and I had to be very careful of the cars coming towards our signs and we had to stare at the car until it stopped so we could continue bossing traffic around." - Rezi



"I  really  enjoyed school patrol
because  gotta stand on the road and I enjoyed listening to the Police Man" - Scarlett


"I enjoyed road patrol because I was the last one to go and I had the loudest voice. Constable Dann said that the other road patroller's down the road could hear me, plus I got to put signs away." - Amelia




No comments:

Post a Comment