Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Report Writing about Family Members' Occupations...

"I am using a mind map to organise information for my mini report. The mind map helps me to get all the ideas down on paper and helps me to organise them." 



"We are using a mind map to sort out information from our interviews to help us write our mini report. Our next step is to re-organise our ideas into a flow chart."




"We are using a mind map for our report. We are organising main ideas in order. We feel pretty confident to write about our family members’ occupation. We are excited to see the end result."



2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading these reports. Nic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing all the great ideas on how to organize information! Looking forward to reading more of your blogs! Grandma

      Delete