|This is an actual photo of a black hole.|
"We are thinking about the possibilities. Maybe aliens are real? We don't know what else is out there".
"It's making my brain stretch", said Pippa.
Nela said that it has made her brain hurt!
We finished today's session asking some questions. Here are some of them:
- What is a black hole
- How does a black hole form?
- What is a black hole made of?
- What is inside a black hole?
- How is light bent in a black hole
- Where can black holes be found?
- Do they affect the space around them?
- How many black holes are forming around our galaxy
We will use these questions to guide our next Inquiry, using our Inquiry Flow Planner and will be getting into the deep, dark spaces of learning about this next week.