Pages

Saturday 26 October 2019

Worser Bay Athletics


On Friday, we ran our Year 4, 5 and 6 athletics. What a beautiful day! Students were ready, parents were there and we couldn't wait to start our events. 


The sprinters gave it everything, the vortex and quoit throwers were throwing as far as they could and the long jumpers leapt!


Avery: I really liked doing Athletics at the beach. I am thankful for the sun on Friday.

Marnie: I am grateful for being able to do lots of activities on the beach!

Lily S: I had so much fun trying the different activities on the beach. I am very proud of myself.

Angus: I am thankful for the teachers letting us do athletics day today and supervising it.

Chris: I showed good sportsmanship at athletics and was kind.

Sammy: I liked doing athletics and athletics practice because I really liked throwing the vortex and the quoits.



No comments:

Post a Comment