Pages

Thursday 14 September 2023

What Makes Me, Me? Arts Celebration.

We did it! It all came together, the classrooms transformed into gallery spaces. We attempted to express our ideas about identity, what defines us and to celebrate and honour our ancestors, particularly our grandparents. There was a great buzz on Tuesday and Wednesday night and many people commented about the quality of the work. We can be proud of the effort we put into it!
And thanks to the people who left their thoughts behind on the window about their own identity.
We asked some people what they thought about the work. "I liked the Basquait inspired works. I'd hang a couple of thise at home": Jim. "That comic reminds me of Jerry Seinfeld":Simon "I feel honoured to be painted by my grandson": Dave "My favourite was the brass band, that tune was stuck in my head all night": Pirimi "

No comments:

Post a Comment