Pages

Friday 18 December 2015

MM checking out...


Milly Speech

Hoahoa = Friendship

Hi, my name is Millicent but most people call me Milly.

Over my time here at Worser Bay we have had some great laughs, but also had exciting, fun and creative learning. All my teachers throughout my 5 years at Worser Bay have taught me lots of things like Reading, Writing, Maths and much more.

I will remember the school on the hill, the times I've had, the ideas I’ve come up with, and the great friends I’ve had the chance to make.
I remember once we were meant to be doing silent reading and people started making funny faces at me, then Frankie and I started cracking up laughing and we almost got a think sheet. Whoops.

I was lucky enough to be one of the first 8 student councilers at Worser Bay School. I have helped make decisions about the worm farm and the sausage sizzle. I was also a presenter at one of the christmas wraps.


I’ve loved wearing the white and black Worser Bay t-shirt and representing the school at sports events. I’m going to miss this place but am looking forward to what my future may bring.

I also want to thank my teachers and friends for making these 5 years the best yet. We have had great fun.
Gretel and Tessa you are coming with me as well. I hope we have as much fun where we are going as we've had here.  

This is Millicent signing out.

Milly by Molly

You are my best friend Milly,
you love to laugh and play,
you really are quite silly,
but you are fun everyday.

You really love your sport,
we've played hockey, cricket, soccer,
you're great on the tennis court,
but croquet is just a shocker!

When you’re older you might be a swimmer,
and swim heaps of lengths,
and you could almost be a winner,
because of all your strengths.

Sadly you're moving to Wanganui next,
but I’ll surely see you there,
I will contact you on email or text,
and Worser Bay gossip I’ll share.



Milly by Meg                    
milly she is a silly sort of milly
always there to lend a hand
always a good friend

not never there
but so nice to be with
sporty too
she can swim a length in the speed of light

but you play soccer hockey
cricket to
and your larf fits are funny

you have giggly gangites
but all the same
you are so nice

but sadly you are moving away up north
to wanganui
but will text email or call
HOP THAT YOU LOVE IT bye  so sad that you are leaving !


Milly By Emma.R
Milly you are a silly Milly but your AWESOME all the same.
You are very good at your sports cricket, football and hockey.
Truly your amazing at the game!

Together we make hamish BLOW!!!!
WIth the laughing fits we share!
There's nothing more perfect then when our laughter FLOWS!!

you always greet people with a huge smile on your dial!!!
I have ran with you in eastern zones for more than a mile!!

You're moving far away now I hope to see you soon we’ll stay in touch I'm sure and I can share with you some news from Worser Bay and you can share with the new things that come your way!!!!!!
I would like that very much!!!!!
P.s good luck at your new school I am sure you will make lots of Awesome new friends!!!!!!!!!!





Milly by Josie
You like to laugh a lot,
You have a habit to smile,
You are really good at sports,
And you play them with great style.

You're great in the water,
And like to have a splash,
You're really fast at swimming,
And can swim a length in a dash.

At the end of the year,
Sadly you’ll be moving,
To Wanganui,
But you’ll still be grooving.
By Josie


Milly by Hayley
milly silly always smiles
crazy fun having a great time
with all her friends


milly we are sad that you're leaving
we don't want to say goodbye but the time has come you're moving to whanganui

Magnificent
Incredible
Leader
Lovely
Young

Milly by Emma M

She has long blond hair
is quite a sporty girl
She has no fair
And she's always there for you!

we've had good times you and me
your going over the hill
and we both like the sea
you're a good friend milly

I will miss you when you go
over to wanganui
You are one of the best and i'll miss you so,
But i'll see you there




Milly by Betty        
To me you are my friend
your favorite colors red
and your least favorite thing to do
Is to butter your bread with spread.
                         You play hockey cricket football
yes you do them all
And one more thing you like to do is work at a stall.

Milly you like to laugh
You’re fun to be around
you have a little sister
and don’t like to wear a gown.

You came to my party ounce
I hope you liked it then
that was on saturday
I hope you come again
                             
                             you’re sadly moving to wanganui     
I hope you like it there we will keep in touch
for quite that much
yes that is what we will share. HOPE YOU HAVE FUN                              

by  Meg R, Molly A,
Betty jo, Emma m, Emma R, Hayley H and josie O
Thank you everyone who has put together these poems. We hope you like them Milly!!!
We are so sad that you are leaving

1 comment:

  1. Oh Milly!! I nearly cried!!! I loved your speach, it was great!!! Molly, and etc. those poems were really great. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete