Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

I am Grateful for....Poetry

In these slightly strange times we are reminding ourselves of all the things which we are grateful for.  I has been lovely to see the way we are appreciating nature, what's in our backyards, the things that remain constant , like the sun and the moon and, most importantly each other.

Expressing gratitude makes us feel good.  Telling somebody that you are grateful for what they do for you, not only makes them feel nice but it has been proven to be beneficial for the mental health of the person expressing the gratitude.

Who can you show some gratitude to today?
She's grateful!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful poems. I love them. I think you have all been very optimistic. Thank you for sharing! Also, thank you John for providing a model. Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Emelie nice poem

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was real fun to do by Hadley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the poems :)

    ReplyDelete