Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Rock Art by Hayley

All along the Seatoun waterfront there is something magical happening...



Rocks painted in all sorts of characters are popping up weekly. Do you recognise some of these?





There are also smaller rocks that have been painted by children around the neighbourhood.



Would you like to get involved? Easy!
Just collect a rock or pebble and paint it - it doesn't have to be fancy. 




Then put it somewhere for passers by to discover and enjoy!



It's a lot of fun!


12 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing and really creative!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks amazing you are inpiring us to do some of that and I appreteate that because I now have somthing to do with my mum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, nice art! That would be a LOT of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We saw heaps when we went for a walk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a lot too but I really like the idea because it is a way of getting people out doors and inspiring them to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool!

    by Luca.s

    ReplyDelete
  8. i saw some on a walk there even cooler in person

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are so amzing and awesome these I saw these in person and I didn't know who did this these are sooooooooooooo amzing

    ReplyDelete