Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

Sports at the ASB

As a complement to our Physical Education programme, we wattended the ASB Sports Centre for a day of sports to practise Cricket, Floorball, Futsal and Netball. This was a great opportunity to try new activities, receive coaching from the ASB sports staff and enjoy the use of their wonderful venue and resources.


Darragh: I showed grit by keeping going no matter what.

Bea: I used grit when I... I think I used grit when I was doing futsal when I fell on my knees but kept on going! My favorite thing we did was... NETBALL!

Olive: I used grit during netball when it was my first time playing netball, but then a bit later i got the hang of shooting high and passing from far distances. I dialed up my perseverance and grit.

Hadley:
Star 1- I had lots of fun trying new sports like netball which I really enjoyed and it was great learning new sports. Star 2 I also excelled in my old sports and taught people new skills and was a leader. Wish- To keep trying the new sports that I have learnt today and have fun with again!


Georgia: I did as well as I could and got to where I wanted in futsal, floorball and netball. I am proud of what I achieved. I used a lot of grit in doing this it was really fun as well I was so excited and happy.

Sammy: we got to have fun and play with my friends. We played (in this order) floorball, futsal, cricket and netball. I really liked floorball even though I had never played it before I really liked it.

Ethan: I showed grit by being strong in our games and I never gave up. I really enjoyed it. ‘I am powerful’ by playing with all I had and tried my hardest. I showed manaakitanga by being kind to my friends while we played Futsal, Netball, Floorball and Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment