Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

Friday Netball

Gemma: We have netball training every Friday morning at school. We play netball on a Saturday afternoon against other schools. I like netball because it is a team sport.
Evie: I like it because it keeps me fit and healthy.
Isaac: I joined in today. It was so much fun!
Chester: I joined in too. I enjoyed shooting at the goal.
Liv: I love playing netball because of all of the different positions on the court. I am captain this week and I’m feeling a little bit nervous.


"Thank you Deb for coaching us!"

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gemma, Evie, Isaac, Chester and Liv,
    I would just like to know what your favourite potion to play. We also play netball. It is cool that you like netball because it's a team sport.

    From Paige and TeWairingi :)

    ReplyDelete