- Who are the people living in my backyard? Who is in my community? Where is my community?
- What is community?
- How do I affect my backyard/environment?
- What can I contribute to my backyard/environment/community?
We have learnt the importance of asking green light questions:
Red light questions can be important too:
We looked at some of the students' trips and did a PMI on how well they linked their interview questions to our big inquiry questions.
We came up with success criteria for asking questions
on a trip:
- I have good questions
- I can keep the interviewee talking by asking relevant questions
- My questions are connected (flow)
- I was well