Here are the questions that we answered during the chat:
- What are your interests, talents or passions?
- Do you get to learn about your interests in the classroom? Give us an example.
- What do you have to do to become really good at something?
- Do you think it's important for children to have some time each week to learn about something that they're interested in? Why?
- The top 10 jobs in 2015 didn't exist in 2004. What jobs do you think there will be in 10 years time?
- What skills do you think we will need for these jobs in the future?
- The Kid President wanted to invent a Catuum Cleaner. What would you like to invent to make the world more awesome? *Opportunity to share a photo via a tweet here.
- Is creativity important? How can we encourage creativity in the classroom?
- Sometimes we get stuck with our learning and
haveto problem solve. What does good problem solving look like?