We have been thinking,
What could we do to help?
So we have made a plan to help.
We have had lots of ideas,
We got into groups and got a sheet of paper to come up with as many ideas as possible.
- What could we do to help?
- Who are we going to help?
- When should we help?
- Where are you going?
We are then going
organise a trip somewhere our choice to see how they think we could help them and the community.
From there we will ask some questions about what they do to help The community and why they help them.
Some people have already made some interesting plans:
- Frankie and Chanel hope to go to a Kindergarten
- George and Lucie are planning to return to St Aidans
- Emma M And Josie
are planningto go to the SPCA
- Somebody was talking about visiting a rest home and taking plants or
artworks or something else.
We have been getting really stuck into this piece because we have had so much interest on whose role is it to care for the elderly and who is in our community.
By Frankie And Chanel