Pages

Saturday 8 August 2020

Visiting Tuatara Kids- Social Positive Purpose Group

As part of our Social Positive Purpose Group, we are planning action! We want to give back to our school and community. 7 of our students planned a trip to help out at Tuatara Kids. 



Hadley: We got to hang little kids we played really very fun games with them I learnt great lessons doing it and I really enjoyed it.We played catch with the kids and sung song it was great for my social skills. I found a friend called George. It was fun!

Mae: It was fun playing with the little kids and teaching them new things. It was cool learning the songs they sing, also it was fun reading to the kids and drawing with them. It was also interesting when we were doing the dances at the end of the session, and it was pretty cool walking all the way down the hill and up again. We drew an evil-Sabine-witch and an amazing princess-fairy-Sabine. I hope we visit again soon because they cried when we left...

Anastasiya: It was very awesome to visit some younger kids at a kindergarten, I loved playing with them kids and teaching them stuff. They even cried when we left :( . We sang songs and ran around the place. I do hope we visit them again!

1 comment:

  1. wow!, even though it was green day to be honest i wish i was there.

    ReplyDelete