Digital Citizenship runs through all that we do. We have revisited some of these ideas with the Technologies Student Council Group who will be helping to run some sessions next week.
Students at Worser Bay School co-constructed this technologies agreement. We have all taken it home, discussed with parents and signed it. It is important that we revisit this often and continue to discuss...
WBS Acceptable Use of Technologies 2018
My School Values:
The same values apply when I am online and when using the school’s technologies.
Some ways in which I can show what this looks like when using school technologies include:
· I make sure that there is an adult in the room when online
· I report anything to an adult that makes me feel uncomfortable
· I look after my body and mind
· I make comments in a positive, friendly way
· I use manners
· I support others in their learning
· I take turns when sharing technology
· I treat all technologies with respect and care
· I use technology as a learning tool, not as a toy
I have read and understood this and I have shared with my parents