What do we notice?
- there are different sizes of eggs
- the eggs are different colours
- they are wet and glossy
- the little egg has no shine
- there is an unidentified brown object present underneath the eggs
- the eggs are in an ARRAY!
- they are almost all the same size apart from the mini egg!
- there are lots of shades of brown
- there are tiles in the back ground
- there are 4 rows and 9 coloumns
- the photographer took a crooked photo!
- there are 36 eggs
What do we wonder?
- How many chickens did it take to lay all of the eggs?
- Why are they different shapes?
- What is the mat the eggs are lying on?
- Is the middle egg an imposter egg and is actually a spray painted ping pong ball?
- Are the tiles a kitchen floor?
- Why are the eggs glossy/wet?
- Is there are cat in this household?
- Are the eggs cooked or raw?
- Are they actually kidney beans?
- Are the eggs all fake?
What were we learning to do by practicing an activity like this?
"To think for quite a while."
"Work you way up to the question."
"Look from different perspectives at a situation."
"To wonder about things and not just rush to the answer."
'We are building our way up to problems!"